Our Noodles, lasagna & cannelloni sheets
Explore the world of Our Fine noodles and sheets. All pasta shapes are extruded with traditional brass die and can be made with or without egg. Most long strand noodles and lasagna & cannelloni sheets have the choice of extruded or laminated.
- ConchiglieSmall shells, good for soups or salads
- Creste di galloBig curved hollow tubes with ruffle ridge resembling rooster's crest
- Penne "quills"Small diameter tubes, angle cut and grooved ("rigate")
- Radiatori "little radiators"Thin curl covered with curly ridges. Lots of surface area for sauce
- RigatoniMedium size grooved tube, good for heavy sauces and meat dishes
- Gramigna ("little weeds")Long hand cut macaroni, curled end like a fiddlehead fern
- CanatappiShort or long, hand cut hollow spiral "corkscrews", also known as "scoobi"
- ConchiglioniGiant shells for stuffing, approximately 60 to a kilogram
- BallerineThin wavy edged trumpets, hand cut, also known as "campanelle" or "resttes"
- Egg Lasagne SheetsNormally comes in 18" length. Custom length available.
- Spinach Lasagne SheetsStd 18" length, custome length available. Vegan option available.
- Cannelloni SheetsComes in 5"x 5" size. Apart from making cannelloni, it's great for handmade pasta shapes.
BACK TO "OUR PRODUCTS"